Responsible for the delivery of integration solutions for the cloud-based Workday HCM system. Will work closely with clients to scope, document, implement, deploy and support integration solutions using the Workday integration platform toolset. Will lead a team of integration consultants on a project.
- Delivers Workday integration solutions which are fit for purpose. Delivery incorporates requirements capture, design, development, testing, operational implementation and post go-live support;
- Facilitates client workshops/meetings to meet defined objectives;
- Constructs & delivers presentations using structure & style appropriate to audience;
- Applies Kainos and Workday quality standards and guidelines to all deliverables;
- Develops an understanding of business dynamics and regulatory issues for specific industry sectors in multiple geographies;
- Contributes to planning assignments and structuring viable solutions that are consistent with Kainos' ability to deliver;
- Develops and shares expert knowledge of the Workday product and integration toolset, as well as general HR business domain knowledge;
- Builds open & trusted client relationships and is prepared to challenge the client appropriately;
- Resolves client issues working at both process and technical level recommending and justifying suitable approaches;
- Understands and consistently meets client expectations within scope of assignment role, while applying relevant Kainos methods;
- Assists the future growth of Kainos by helping identify opportunities for additional business;
- Mentors and up-skills junior Workday Integration Consultants;
- Leads a team of junior Workday Integration Consultants on integration projects;
- Participates in recruitment activities for new Workday Integration Consultants;
- Responsible for defined pre-sales activities as required, including production of proposals;
- Actively collaborates in Workday community, building Kainos professional image and contributing to Workday consultancy knowledge;
- Understands contract and commercial terms applying to the assignment and ensures that Kainos is not compromised by non-compliance;
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times;
- Recognises Kainos’ competitor marketplace.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant commercial environment with at least 2 year’s demonstrable success in consulting or project equivalent;
- Proficiency with XML, XPath and XSLT, and be knowledgeable in an object oriented programming language (preferably J2EE);
- Experience designing workflows to solve business and technical problems;
- Good understanding of cloud computing, web services and associated integration challenges;
- Experience of working to project plans;
- Sound communication skills including ability to deliver presentations using structure & style appropriate to audience;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management, while recognising and flagging issues outside area of own expertise.
- Experience of one or more business application environments (e.g. CRM, eBusiness etc.);
- Experience of working with at least two different clients and demonstrable evidence of building client relationships;
- A commercial awareness and understanding of project and business dynamics;
- Previous experience working with PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Taleo, or other On-Premise and SaaS ERP systems;
- Previous experience working as web applications developer;
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues;
- Good team player, sharing knowledge with the team;
- Quality focused;
- Flexible (including willingness for short term travel or not regular working hours). Long term travel may be required, but is voluntary and not mandatory.
- Articulate, enthusiastic, responsible, logical and thorough;
- Proactive with respect to personal development;
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise;
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties;
- A positive "can do" attitude towards the technical challenges facing Kainos and clients.
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.