Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Excellent customer focus, able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations. You will know when to push back, when to escalate, and when to go above and beyond to satisfy a customer
- Strong communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with impact, credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation. Sound ability to formally present to senior Client audiences
- Strong commercial awareness and full understanding of project and business dynamics
- Broad business and technology understanding and a good awareness of industry trends in both HR and HR technology
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of Customer demands and Kainos commercials
- Ability to widen and maintain a network of external contacts
- Strong consulting skills e.g. presenting, leading workshops, demonstrating and explaining complex functionality or solutions to customers
- Able to lead a functional workstream on a prime implementation throughout the full project lifecycle
- Able to become an acknowledged subject matter expert e.g. Workday Product Lead
- Willing and able to act as a role model within the capability and mentor and/or line manage more junior consultants
- Willing and able to support the sales process including the production of estimates for the delivery of work packages
- Participation in recruitment by conducting interviews and helping select candidates
- Able to implement improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice
- Workday HCM Certification
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.