What you'll be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager in UK, you will lead a team of 3 / 4 in house recruiters, you will drive best practice recruitment delivery for Gdansk hiring. Deliver against annual hiring demand for the aligned business unit with focus on directly sourced talent to lead a commercially effective recruitment solution
- Drive an innovative and best in class employer branding strategy – working in partnership with senior stakeholders in the BU and in house and UK Marketing teams to ensure a collaborative approach in how to position and enhance the Employer Brand in the local market
- Constantly seek to keep up to date with market intelligence, and competitor analysis for your area and maintain a strong network across peers within your field
- Identify and take the lead on continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment process
- Partnering with senior internal stakeholders across the Business Unit, understanding commercial impacts of hiring decisions, and business strategic deliverables to ensure this translates into recruitment delivery.
- Experience of sourcing direct permanent candidates using market leading platforms and social media outlets
- Continually develop and maintain Talent Pools for your defined area (Permanent, Technical etc.)
- Actively manage and analyse performance analytics around hiring activity, team performance and supplier performance to ensure high quality delivery
- Identify and take the lead on continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment cycle and actively participate in People Support projects across the wider in house team
- Display role model behaviour and lead the performance management and coaching of team members and acting as a career coach for other colleagues across the firm
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Kainos and the global recruitment team, being an ambassador for the brand both internally and externally.
- Passionate about the Kainos story and people while being able to speak to our ambition and projects within the industry
Essential (Minimum) Requirements:
- Extensive experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally in house with oversight for leading a high performing recruitment team
- Proven experience in driving employer branding, increasing attraction and cascading the Employee Value proposition to positively impact our candidate pipeline
- Experience partnering on a commercial level with stakeholders and suppliers throughout the end to end process
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and leading and developing others
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of candidate needs and Kainos requirements
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills and a strong team player
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the staffing challenges facing Kainos.
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base.
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer letter
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.