Interested in combining your technical and business skills, in a technical consultancy career where you can really develop your flair for working with customers?
We have opportunities for talented graduates to join us in two of our most exciting business areas:
Graduate Workday Consultants
As part of our Workday Professional Services team, you will be responsible for supporting the successful specification, design and configuration of enterprise-scale Workday product solutions. This will be done by working closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to provide solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. Understanding and translating customer requirements, as well as hands-on product configuration is essential for this role.
- You will work as part of a project team, on Kainos or client sites, to deliver IT solutions to clients and become a Workday Certified Consultant either in the field of HCM or Workday Integrations, maintaining your certification for each Workday release.
- You’ll take ownership of the gathering and documenting of client requirements, business processes, application configurations, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding. You’ll investigate and recommend business solutions to meet client requirements
- You’ll configure the Workday application to meet the defined requirements, including tenants, business processes and core functionality, taking ownership of the gathering of client data and the technical migration of this into Workday
- You’ll work to build open and trusted client relationships and is prepared to challenge the client appropriately, while supporting client testing of the IT solution and issue resolution
Graduate Product / Support Specialists
Our Product Specialists work on our innovative cloud-based Smart Automated Testing product, and are critical in supporting the implementation and configuration cycles on behalf of multiple customers.
- You’ll facilitate requirement gathering and solution workshops with our clients to ensure we understand their needs when it comes to implementing the Smart product
- You’ll learn how to effectively document business and technical requirements, and to ensure these translate into accurate configuration of the Smart product
- You’ll work with more experienced product specialists to develop the implementation plan and communicate this openly with the customer
- You’ll be a key point of contact for the customer throughout the full implementation lifecycle
- You’ll get involved in running webinars demonstrating new functionality to existing customers, open forum discussions and how-to webinars, as well as supporting ‘pre-sales’ activities through the provision of software demonstrations and through the definition and articulation of the client implementation path.
Who you are:
- You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle
- As an excellent communicator with a positive and flexible attitude, you will thrive in a customer facing role, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. You’re capable of working within teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with limited supervision
- You’ll have an awareness of basic design principles, coding and data structure principles, and of unit testing principles
- You will be able to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high quality and accuracy at all times
- You will be aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times
What you’ll get
- We fully support all of our Consultants and Product Specialists to gain highly recognized Workday Certifications at the start of their career, and ongoing, to really develop your skills
- We’ve built a truly creative, stimulating and rewarding work environment at Kainos. You’ll plot out your own career path, with access to bespoke training through our MAP training academy. You’ll be surrounded by people looking to learn and grow while mentoring and developing those around them.
- Through MAP, we'll ensure you can attend some of our specialised courses in conjunction with universities and external training providers, and we will give you the time to drive your own development. You’ll be challenged, and you’ll be given the autonomy to meet those challenges.
Who we are
Kainos WorkSmart is our leading dedicated Workday consultancy, with an unrivaled relationship with Workday. We provide Workday services from implementation through to post deployment and our automated testing product, Kainos Smart, helps clients like Netflix, University of Chicago and Primark keep their Workday configuration accurate and secure.
What we do is mind-blowing: we use cutting-edge digital technology to change the way the world works. Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer letter
Closing date –31st October 2017
Apply via – www.kainos.com/grads
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.